Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome!

This is my first "Recipe Blog". I love different kinds of foods so I decided to make a blog about it.
We all are having variety of foods but do all those food tastes same? absolutely no!!! why? have anyone of you ever thought about it while you enjoy the tasty food... well even I was same just like you all, just enjoy the food and pay the bill and i didn't even know the "ABCD" of cooking but now my life made me to think about it and make a blog about it so that I could help you all for making variety of delicious food...

Keep reading my blog and enjoy your cooking and please send me the suggestions and opinions.
You can also contribute your food recipes or your site link to my blog for more details mail me in this address. ciril_sep17@hotmail.com